January, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
February, 7:30 am to 6 pm
March 1-8, 7 am to 6:30 pm
March 9-31, 7 am to 7:30 pm
April, 6:30 am to 8 pm
May-Labor Day, 6 am to 8:30 pm
September, 7 am to 7:30 pm
October, 7 am to 6:30 pm
November 1-3, 7 am to 6:30 pm
November 4-30, 7 am to 5 pm
December, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- All dogs must be on a leash. Please bring your pooper-scooper too!
- Swimming area, please obey all signs
- Personal motor craft launch area is located between Gazebo and Boat Landing.
- Large boat trailer parking area.
- METAL DETECTORS may only be used on the BEACH. Gloucester County shall retain ownership of items: human or animal remains over 100 years old, items having a value of over $1,000 and artifacts older than 50 years. Contact the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department to relinquish an item or if assistance is needed with determination or clarification of an item 804-693-2355 or Email
- Gazebo with beautiful view, great spot for a wedding!
- For safety reasons, golfing and bounce houses are not allowed in County Parks.
- Alcohol is not permitted on County Property.
Support YOUR parks by supporting Park Partners, Inc.Visit the blog at www.gloucesterparks.org to keep up with the latest info!