- People who volunteer lead longer, happier, healthier lives.
- Family volunteering helps children cultivate positive values such as caring and empathy, develops a commitment to service, now and in the future and increases family togetherness.
- Volunteering helps strengthens communities and helps address community problems.
- Volunteering transforms the lives both of those being helped and those helping.
- One person can make a great difference.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Gandhi