State Income Tax
The Commissioner of the Revenue's Office assists citizens with preparing and filing their Virginia Income Tax Returns. The Office also provides all the necessary forms to prepare State Income Taxes and answer questions about State Income Taxes.
- Tanya - Property Tax Coordinator
The Gloucester County Commissioner of the Revenue's website includes links to other sites that are neither controlled nor sponsored by the Commissioner of the Revenue. We have provided these links for your convenience and to give you easy access to other departments or organizations whose expertise may be related to the mission of this office. Inclusion of these links is not an endorsement by the Commissioner of the Revenue of the sites' sponsors or the information presented.
- What is the due date for my Virginia Income Tax Return?
- Do I need to file a Virginia State Tax Return?
- How can I file my Virginia State Tax Return?
- When can I expect my Virginia State Tax Refund?
- How can I check on my Virginia State Tax Refund?
- I moved into or out of Virginia during the taxable year. What tax returns do I file?
- Where do I get Virginia State Income Tax Forms?
- Where do I get Federal Income Tax forms?
- Will I be penalized if I am due a refund, but my return is filed late?
- What are the filing requirements for Estimated Income Tax Payments?