- Computer Access
Computers are available for public use for up to 3 hours per day with valid Library Card in good standing. Scanners are available for public use. All computers have Internet access and word processing capabilities.
- 0.15 cents per page for black and white
- 0.50 cents per page for color
Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
Gloucester County Public Library locations offer free wireless Internet access at times the libraries are open.
Connecting to the Library's Wireless Network
- Computers or other devices must be equipped with an 802.11b-compatible wireless card.
- The "Public Library Internet" wireless network password is: hellopatron
- Using your computer's network utilities, look for the wireless network named "Public Library Internet."
Limitations and Disclaimers Regarding Wireless Access
- Library staff is not able to provide technical assistance. Everyone's computer is different and you are responsible for knowing how to configure your own equipment. Please consult your user's manual or contact your hardware or software provider for additional assistance.
- The Library's wireless network is not secure. Information sent from or to your laptop or device can be captured by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software, within three hundred feet.
- No guarantee can be provided that you will be able to make a wireless connection. Although wireless Internet service is usually available, it is not guaranteed and during times of high use or technical problems the wireless service may not be available.
- Use a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape or Safari. Update to the latest version of these browsers to ensure optimum compatibility.
The Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment or for laptop configurations, security or data files resulting from connection to the Library's network.