Where do I get Federal Income Tax forms?

You can obtain Federal Tax forms from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website. IRS will no longer send forms to this office for distribution. The only way to obtain a form will be to call and request the form directly from the IRS or to visit their website. For Forms and publications call 800-829-3676. For tax assistance call 800-829-1040.

Show All Answers

1. What is the due date for my Virginia Income Tax Return?
2. Do I need to file a Virginia State Tax Return?
3. How can I file my Virginia State Tax Return?
4. When can I expect my Virginia State Tax Refund?
5. How can I check on my Virginia State Tax Refund?
6. I moved into or out of Virginia during the taxable year. What tax returns do I file?
7. Where do I get Virginia State Income Tax Forms?
8. Where do I get Federal Income Tax forms?
9. Will I be penalized if I am due a refund, but my return is filed late?
10. What are the filing requirements for Estimated Income Tax Payments?