How do I submit a name change to HR?

A copy of your social security card reflecting the name change must be submitted to Human Resources. A receipt from your local Social Security Administration office showing that your name change is valid is also acceptable. For more information regarding this visit the Social Security Administration Resources website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I create an account and apply for a job online?
2. Can I submit a paper application?
3. I have questions and/or need technical support regarding my application.
4. I already have an account, but I have forgotten my username/password.
5. How can I find out what positions are available?
6. I've already applied for a job and I need to know the status of the position.
7. I missed the deadline, can I still apply?
8. How and when can I update my application?
9. When will you make a decision?
10. I need to change the deductions on my tax forms.
11. How do I submit a name change to HR?
12. How do I log into the Employee Access Center for the first time?