Where do I go to get a copy of a deed or plat?

Land records are public documents that can be researched in the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office. The office is located on the 3rd floor of the Courthouse at 7400 Justice Drive, Suite 327, Gloucester, VA 23061. Circuit Court Clerk's Office

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between mass appraisal and single property (fee) appraisal?
2. What should I do if I notice incorrect information on my property record card?
3. Why did I receive a Notice of Change in Assessment Letter?
4. What are some situations where property values may change outside of the General Reassessment?
5. What is a Supplemental Bill?
6. Why did I receive an Income and Expense Report Worksheet?
7. Are real estate assessments a method for the County to raise taxes?
8. Will my real estate taxes go up or down if my assessment changes?
9. How are real estate taxes calculated?
10. Where do I go to get a copy of a deed or plat?