View all facilities
- ADA Accessible
- Bike Trail
- Boat Ramp
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Horseback Riding
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Big Bash Open Bass Tournaments - March 16, April 20, May 18, June 15, September 21
- Beaverdam's 635 acre lake is the only Freshwater Fishing on the Middle Peninsula.
- Life size chess pieces now available to play at the main entrance.
- Come visit our new Fire Pit! See Ranger Station for s'mores supplies.
- All dogs must be on a leash. Please bring your pooper-scooper, too!
- Swimming, Sailboats and Paddle Boards are prohibited at Beaverdam Reservoir.
- For safety reasons, golfing and bounce houses are not allowed in County Parks.
- Electric Motors only
- Ice Fishing is not permitted at Beaverdam Park.
- January, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- February, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- March 1 to 10, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- March 11 to 31, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- April, May (until Memorial Day) 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day to Labor Day, 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- September, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- October, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- November, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.